How to Enter
To enter, complete the online entry/nomination form with your name, address, phone number, and all other required information and answers to questions and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted
How to Win
Winner(s) shall be chosen by a majority of a vote of a Board created by the Brown’s Heating & Air and its co-sponsors based on the sole discretion of the Board. The “Winner(s)” shall then be made known to the community and the community shall vote for the ultimate Winner. Said ultimate Winner shall not become finalized unless and until ultimate Winner agrees to the terms of the prize, being generally that Sponsors may enter ultimate Winner’s home, assess its condition and suitability to receive prize, waive and hold harmless sponsors and agents for installation, suitability and other terms that correspond with receiving said prize. Failure of ultimate Winner to endorse documentation of the foregoing shall result in waiver and release of claiming said prize and the “Winner” receiving the next largest amount of votes from the community shall be declared the ultimate Winner, and so on until a “Winner” completes and fully complies with the terms of receiving the prize.
To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are owners and reside in the property whereby prize will be installed, at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area which is within thirty (30) linear miles from the boundary of the City of Lynchburg, VA
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Prize is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates.
2. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which will still remain subject to Sponsor’s inspection of property for suitability.
3. If a winner cannot be found, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected via the process in the Paragraph “How to Win”
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize.. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize.
7. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the Prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
8. The Sponsor has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Sponsor shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control.